We are committed to protecting your privacy. The obligations and policies of Garvan Enterprises Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (“Garvan”, “Decontectrol”, “The Company”, “We”, “Ourselves” and “Us”) under the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - Cap.486 (the “Ordinance”). Authorized employees with the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from customers. We constantly review our system and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offenses for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal and company information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agree services and products.
Statement of Practices
Types of Personal Data
You may be requested to provide personal data such as, the following::
(a) Your name;
(b) Personal or company address;
(c) Personal or company account details;
(d) Personal or company payment details
(e) Personal or company contact details, including contact name ,telephone number or email address.
In some instances, you may also be requested to provide certain data that may be used to further improve the Company’s products and services and/or better tailor the type of information presented to you.
Retention of Personal Data
The Company will destroy any personal data it may hold in accordance with its internal policy. Generally speaking, the Company’s policies cover the personal data which will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purposes for which it was collected, unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory; and
Security of Personal Data
• Physical records containing personal data are securely stored in locked areas and/or containers when not in use.
• Computer data are stored on computer systems and storage media to which access is strictly controlled and/or are located within restricted areas.
• Access to records and data without appropriate management authorization are strictly prohibited.
• Where the Company holds, uses and/or transmits the Customers’ personal data it will be adequately protected from accidental and/or unauthorized disclosure, change and/or destruction.
• You should be aware that no system is impenetrable and no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet.
Links to third party website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s website which are linked to form this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinion or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they have our website and to read the privacy statement. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other website connected to this website or accessed through the site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accepted any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, however caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.